That…HAIR…*grabbyhands*#me3 #mass effect #want
The .zip with the mod includes the .upk models and the textures as well, so one way would be to use those to manually replace the mesh and textures of another outfit that shows skin instead. (I think the outfit Shep wears in the intro is the only other one that both has a skintone modifier and doesn’t affect NPCs. The ME1/2 nude body would probably also work, but it will affect Avina.)Anonymous #voodooanswers
mistressandry replied to your photo “Y’all. Y’all seriously. I’m serious y’all SR4 is amazing.”
KAYLEY, KENSEY, KAYLA, KATELYNN, KIM, KIMBERLY KATYA, KATHERINE, KESHA.
*snort* Kesha XD
She does seem like the type to give herself a name with a dollar sign (plus extraneous pre-/suffixes), though…
mistressandry #voodooreplies #saints row #my bosslady #sr4
Boss: Madame Dr. President DJ Kara Alexi$$ Sato, MD, DDS, OBGYN, Es-quiiiire, reporting for duty.
Shaundi: Oh for fuck’s sake, Boss…
I’m serious y’all SR4 is amazing.
Voodoo’s Inner Monologue of the Day, Scene One:
You have got to be shitting me, they seriously didn’t put a censor-sticker over Pussy Galore’s name did they? This shelf of nail polish wasn’t even low enough for impressionably-aged children to see, so it has to be a printing mistake or something. I mean, surely this store’s management realizes their customers are not in kindergarten, and they are also likely fully aware of what this character’s name is, right?
welcome to the bible belt #where grown-ass adults get the vapors over euphemistic bond girl names
WAIT WHAT YOU ARE NOT IN FACT SHITTING ME SOME BUSYBODY KROGER MANAGER ACTUALLY TOOK THE TIME TO SHARPIE OVER EVERY FUCKING INSTANCE OF HER NAME ON THESE DISPLAYS WHO DOES THAT EVEN
I’ve been playing nothing but SR3 for the past few days because I won’t let myself buy SR4 (NO MATTER HOW IMPATIENT I AM
TO HAVE HER ROMANCE THE FUCK OUTTA PIERCE) until I’ve finished 3, so I have a shitload of screenies of my boss BAMFing about in her silly outfit. SHE’S JUST SO GREAT, GUYS. THE BEES KNEES, EVEN. Still can’t nail down a name for her though.
Anyway, other random thoughts about this game:
- Pierce’s reaction to Kinzie’s dildo bat is hilarious. Especially when he tries to hide it behind his back looking all shifty-eyed, like he doesn’t have a foot of jelly peener swaying over his head.
- Why is there no devil tail accessory to go with the horns!? I NEEDS IT. ALSO A PITCHFORK THAT BOTH STABS AND DOES THE THING THAT DECKER SPECIALIST HAMMER DOES. GIVE ME IT.
- The actress for the first female voice option is my favorite thing and kinda sounds how I’d imagine fun/non-asshole renegade Femshep sounding. I now wish we had voice options for ME4. :(
- I like the female S.T.A.G. crony (Kia?) despite her, uh…wanting us dead and all. I kinda hope she turns to our side and/or ends up as a homie by the end. I’m about 2/3 done, so we’ll see.
- The fishnets clipping through the hot boots are driving me a little nuts, but the heeled shoes turning into ugly flat medieval squire boots whenever Boss is scripted to be shorter than another character is PISSING ME OFF. >8[
- However: “Yeah, buddy. Stripper pole.” “A fucking TIGER!?" Pierce-as-Aisha? THIS GAME. ♥
So I bought Defiance a while back when it was on sale, and finally got around to downloading it. It’s not bad—not the greatest thing ever—but still pretty fun. The main character I’ve played is my female outlaw:
…who looks weirdly like Radha Mitchell half the time.
But I also made a female alien (wtf are the aliens in this game called again??)…veteran, I think? Anyway, BAMFiest-lookin’ thing ever, yo:
Awwww yeah. *snaps*defiance #voodoo plays something that isn't mass effect
Hi! :D Thank you! Her code is 733.FFK.G81.M68.EGG.12R.7NA.841.HF7.FB3.A36.316, with a couple of minor Gibbed tweaks. (Mostly just narrowing her mouth a little. Not doing it probably won’t make a huge difference.) 90% of her ‘look’ is due to her face texture though, so you’ll want to use the third complexion from this. And I’m glad you like the mods :Dmass effect #liv shepard #gibbed #texmod #Anonymous #voodooanswers
some Team Kaidanovsky bits from the novelization
first page gives a little extra background info, and nicely sums up why they are life ruiners. short version (or we’ll be here all day): 18-hour mind meld? 6 flawless years on patrol? that’s gotta be one hell of a strong, solid, loving, compatible, badass relationship. oh, Kaidanovskys. DREAMYSIGH. (and check out that size kink fanservice in the first paragraph. hot damn)
the second page is because apparently, Ukrainian hard house is srs bsns, and I refuse to believe this would have played out as anything but a well-choreographed, finger-snapping rumble in the spirit of West Side Story
TUTORIAL TUESDAY: 22 PANELS THAT ALWAYS WORK!
Last week I was writing the next issue of Shadows of Oblivion and there are alot of panels where characters are just talking. It’s always challenging to keep panels visually interesting when all that’s happening is talking. So I had to refer to Wally Wood’s 22 panels that always work, to create interesting panels that weren’t repetitive and borring.
Then It dawned on me. Most of you who who are following my blog and read my tutorials are very new to making comics. Most of you probably don’t even know who Wally Wood is, let alone his 22 panels. Which is understandable, as he passed away before I was even born, and I didn’t even know who he was until I started making comics.
So first read up on this fantastic comic creator and illustrator.
Then Study his 22 panels that always work. Because they do always work. They’ll make your comic’s much more visually interesting when all people are doing is talking…
Tomorrow is page 19 of Shadows of Oblivion #2. Hope you’re enjoying the adventure!
Until then follow me around the web!
Like me on Facebook
Follow me on Twitter
Re-blog me on tumblr
And if you love my artwork don’t forget to pick up my comics!
And remember: Make Comics! Not Excuses!
Not gonna lie, I /may/ have done a little dance in my chair after that fellow Saints fan revelation.
OMG likewise. XD
Not at least half-rooting for the Saints around here (Mississippi/Louisiana/Alabama area) is just not done, lol. When they finally won a Super Bowl my parents were flipping out so much they scared my cat. She starts meowing at us like “What the fuck is wrong with you people!?”
Sorry kitty, we’re just not used to our team actually doing well, lol.harkonnens #voodooreplies #i miss deuce mcallister being on the team though #'dooooooooooce' was a fun battlecry :P #oh well #we'll always have 'WHO DAT' #also i maybekindasorta call stinchcomb 'stinkbomb' because at first glance i thought that's what his jersey said #saints 4 lyfe yo
Oh YOU. ♥
I’m not sure if I have 5 more worthwhile facts, buuuut…lessee what we can come up with.
1) When I was little (around 4), I had a Saints jersey t-shirt (…because even then, same as any self-respecting person in this area, I knew which team to root for. :P). It took me an embarrassingly long time to realize that the little gold Louisiana emblems on each sleeve weren’t silhouettes of Scottie dogs. (Or maybe Westies? One of those little Scottish dogs.) Who dat.
2) The smell of paper grocery bags makes me nauseous. Cardboard isn’t much better.
3) My favorite game, of ALL time, more so than HL2 or Mass Effect or anything else, is Gunstar Heroes for the Sega Genesis.
4) I have an embarrassingly huge collection of Beanie Babies from when they were popular. I think I’ve even got the Princess Diana one. They’re all crammed into a couple of huge Rubbermaid bins.
5) I know that blanket is supposed to be pronounced “blank-et”. I know that the sound my Southern friends and relatives make when they say blanket is a drawn-out, drawly-A. For whatever reason though, when I was a wee little Voodoo learning how to speak, I heard that drawly-A “blank-et” as a hard non-Southern I “bline-ket”. So when I say the word blanket, I’m not saying it with an accent, I’m legitimately pronouncing it as “bline-ket”. I have no idea why.sskalenko #voodooanswers